Monday, March 12, 2012

Episode 01- Show Notes

Thanks again for listening to the first episode of the Down Cellar Studio Podcast.


Introductions:
I talked about Ali Edwards and my love for her style and her unique way of documenting her life.


Down Cellar Studio: Some in progress photos...
I got this hutch on Craigslist! Its from Crate and Barrel and the current version retails for $1400. My price: $250!

On the Needles


Mention: Jasmin from The Knitmore Girls and her mention of starting the cuff before switching to 2 at a time in the round. This hugely helpful tip is the only reason I was able to successfully complete these legwarmers using the technique.

Off the Needles



Brainstorming

The Rocky Coast Cardigan:: I can't wait to cast this on using Quince & Co. Lark in the Storm Colorway which I got on sale thanks to one of my favorite blogs- SouleMama.

In My Travels
Upcoming:: TapRoot Magazine Launch Event- Sunday March 18
Longfellow Books, Portland, ME

Looking forward to visiting The KnitWit Yarn Shop while I'm in the area.


Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the show!
Thanks for listening. Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Where is the link to the actual podcast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that Moira. I've added it on the top right :) Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  2. Loved the first episode. It's great to hear from other New Englanders. Enjoy your trip to see Amanda. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great podcast, Jen. Looking forward to listening and seeing your pics! Love the crafty talk in addition to knitting. Can't wait to see how you fix up your studio. I need all the photography tips I can get. I didn't hear an echo and am not picky about background noise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen,

    I am really enjoying your podcast. I listened to episode 8 and enjoyed it so much that I'm going back to the beginning. Thanks for sharing your intro and describing the origins of your Podcast name and studio space.

    ReplyDelete