Monday, April 23, 2012

Episode 04- Just Under the Wire



Thanks again to all of my listeners! Hope you enjoyed Episode 4. This episode's segments included:

On the Needles


Off the Needles







Brainstorming

Looking forward to finding projects to knit up with these 2 new (free) additions to my stash that I won in contests from other podcasters! 


I won this skein from the Miss Elle Knits Podcast



Looking forward to receiving the skein I won from the Just One More Row Podcast contest. Its a custom dyed skein of sock yarn from Unwind Yarn Company.

In My Travels

I'm looking forward to:
NH Sheep and Wool Festival- May 12 & 13, 2012 in Deerfield, NH


Crossing my fingers I can make it to Brenda Dayne's A Memorable Yarn on May 8th at 6p at Webs.


Looking forward to Ravelympics 2012! Check out the group here.
I'll be participating with Team Sasquatch

Life in Focus

A recap and some tips from my first two photography classes at NESOP.
Love how much this workshop is inspiring me to take more photos. Here are a few recent favorites.



From the Armchair

I highly recommend these two (non-knitting podcasts) that I've been listening to lately.

The Nerdist Podcast

Crafty Adventures

I'm still on the hunt for cabinets... anyone know a place in MA that resells used cabinets? Here are the two new additions to the studio- a print from my Mom and my new television!




On a Happy Note

A healthy, fun recipe:
Mix quinoa, corn, black beans, chopped tomato, chopped onion, chopped cilantro and avocado. Stir it up. Serve it cold or room temperature. Delicious and healthy too!

Quote of the Week

The grass is greener where you water. -Neil Barringham



No comments:

Post a Comment